An interesting Roundal of 17C Flemish origin can be seen in the South Aisle. A picture of the window is on the Image Gallery - Windows page. It is believed to have been brought to this country by soldiers returning from the Napoleonic Wars.
Prior to the instalment of an organ, the choir was accompanied with a Tenor Fiddle used until 1811 (which is now on the north aisle wall), together with a clarinet and cello.
The pillars around the church all have carvings of different style.
Two fonts can be seen, one in the door recess of the Tipping Chapel 18C and an earlier Norman Font which stands in the west end Nave and is used today. The Tipping Font is shown in the Image gallery - Inside St Peter's
An early record of the Baptism Roll hangs on north aisle wall.